10 New Thai Movies On Netflix You Should Watch Immediately
If you love Thai movies but haven’t had a chance to check out the latest offerings on Netflix, you’re in for a treat. Here are 10 new Thai movies that are definitely worth watching:
1. “The Cave” – This gripping thriller tells the story of a team of scientists who become trapped in an underground cave system while investigating a strange noise. With time running out, they must find a way to escape before the cave collapses.
2. “The Swimmers” – This heart-wrenching drama follows a group of friends who go on a trip to Thailand, only to find themselves caught in the middle of the 2004 tsunami. Desperate to survive, they must use all their strength and courage to make it through this disaster.
3. “Fang Rong” – This action-packed movie follows the story of a young woman who is on the run from the law. When she takes refuge in an abandoned house, she finds herself being hunted by a deadly spirit known as Fang Rong.
4. “Shutter” – This horror classic tells the story of a photographer who starts seeing terrifying ghostly images in his photos. As he tries to figure out what is causing this, he realizes that the ghosts may be trying to tell him something…
5. “Laddaland” – This chilling horror movie follows a family who moves into a new house in Thailand, only to discover that it is haunted by evil
Khmer Thai movie 2020
If you’re looking for a new Thai movie to watch on Netflix, you’ve come to the right place. We’ve rounded up 10 new Thai movies that were released in 2020 and are now available to stream on the popular streaming platform.
From heartwarming dramas to suspenseful thrillers, there’s something for everyone on this list. So kick back, relax, and get ready to add some great new films to your Netflix queue.
1. Love The Way You Are
Love The Way You Are is a feel-good romantic comedy about a group of friends who all have different love stories unfolding in their lives. The film follows each character as they navigate the ups and downs of relationships and try to figure out what love really means to them.
2. Ghost World
Ghost World is a horror film that will keep you on the edge of your seat. It tells the story of a group of friends who start investigating ghost sightings in their town, only to realize that the ghosts may be more real than they ever could have imagined.
3. The Swimmers
The Swimmers is a suspenseful thriller about a group of friends who go on a trip to an isolated island, only to find themselves being hunted by a deadly predator. The film will keep you guessing until the very end, and you’ll be left wondering just what exactly is lurking in the water.
4. Boonmee Who Can Recall His Past Lives
first, love thai movie
Thai movies have been gaining popularity in recent years, and Netflix has been adding more and more to its catalog. If you’re looking for a good Thai movie to watch, here are 10 new ones that you should check out immediately.
1. First Love
First Love is a Thai movie that was released in 2018. It’s about a young woman named Jade who falls in love with a man named Michael. Michael is a bit older than Jade and is married, but that doesn’t stop the two of them from falling in love with each other.
2. The Promise
The Promise is a Thai movie that was released in 2016. It’s about a young woman named Jenna who makes a promise to herself that she will find the man of her dreams and get married within one year. Jenna’s best friend helps her out by setting her up on blind dates, but none of them seem to be right for her. until she meets someone special.
3. My True Friend
My True Friend is a Thai movie that was released in 2012. It’s about two best friends, Nott and Pie, who have been through everything together. But when Nott starts to develop feeling for Pie, she starts to pull away from him, not knowing how to deal with her own feelings.
4. May Who?
May Who? is a Thai movie that was released in 2015. It’s about a young woman named May who is trying to
“First Love” is a Thai movie that tells the story of two people who fall in love for the first time.
The movie follows the story of two high school students, Toi and Jane, who meet and fall in love. Despite their different backgrounds, the two are drawn to each other and begin a relationship.
“First Love” is a heart-warming story of young love, and the struggles and joys that come with it. The film’s beautiful cinematography captures the innocence of first love, and the performances by the two leads are honest and charming.
Whether you’re a romantic at heart or not, “First Love” is sure to warm your heart and leave you with a smile on your face.
The movie is available on Netflix, and it’s definitely worth a watch.
The film tells the story of a young woman named Sarah who is trying to find her way in the world. She’s just out of college and working as a nanny, but she’s not quite sure what she wants to do with her life. Sarah’s friends are all married or in serious relationships, and she feels like she’s the only one who isn’t sure what she wants.
Sarah ends up going on a journey of self-discovery, and along the way, she learns a lot about herself and what she really wants out of life. The film is heartwarming and inspiring, and it will leave you feeling motivated to follow your dreams.
“First Love” is a great representation of Thai culture, and it’s a very sweet and heartwarming film.
The film tells the story of a young man named Sudsakorn, who falls in love with a girl named Jinda. Sudsakorn is from a wealthy family, while Jinda is from a poor family. Despite their different backgrounds, the two young lovers are drawn to each other and eventually get married.
“First Love” is a great example of Thai culture because it shows how families from different socioeconomic backgrounds can come together and form strong bonds. It also highlights the importance of tradition and respect for elders in Thai society. Overall, “First Love” is a very sweet and heartwarming film that provides insight into Thai culture.
If you’re looking for a romantic movie to watch on Netflix, “First Love” is definitely one to check out.
The movie is about a young couple’s first love and how they navigate through the ups and downs of young love.
If you’re looking for a romantic movie to watch on Netflix, “First Love” is definitely one to check out. The movie is about a young couple’s first love and how they navigate through the ups and downs of young love. It’s a relatable story that will leave you feeling all the feels.
first kiss thai movie
When it comes to first kiss Thai movies, there are plenty of great ones to choose from on Netflix. If you’re looking for a romantic movie to watch with your significant other, or if you’re simply a fan of Thai cinema, these are ten new Thai movies that you should watch immediately.
1. Suk Suk – This touching drama tells the story of an elderly gay couple who have been together for over 50 years. Despite never having kissed each other in all that time, they still deeply love and care for one another.
2. Mai Dai Lai Ruk – This heartwarming romance follows a young woman who falls in love with a man she meets at a funeral. However, she soon discovers that he is already married and must decide whether to pursue the relationship or let him go.
3. Nak Soo Mauy Ban – This lighthearted comedy follows a group of friends who embark on a road trip to Thailand’s Mae Hong Son province. Along the way, they discover the importance of friendship and family.
4. Koo Kum – This heart-wrenching drama tells the story of a mother and her daughter who are struggling to get by after the death of the father/husband. They find themselves working at a factory where they must deal with grueling conditions and their own personal demons.
5. Plae Kao – This coming-of-age drama follows a young man who discovers his sexuality while working at a Buddhist temple.
thai lakorn Khmer movie
Netflix has a great collection of Thai movies, and we’ve rounded up the 10 best ones that you should watch immediately. From heart-wrenching dramas to thrilling action movies, there’s something for everyone on this list.
1. “Oh My Ghost” – This horror comedy follows the story of a shy girl who is possessed by a ghost who is determined to lose her virginity.
2. “The Protector” – This martial arts drama follows a man who must protect his city from an evil crime lord.
3. “The Swimmers” – This coming-of-age drama follows a group of teenage girls who form a swim team in their rural village.
4. “Bad Genius” – This thriller follows a group of high school students who devise a scheme to cheat on their college entrance exams.
5. “Shutter” – This horror movie follows a photographer who starts seeing mysterious ghosts in his photographs.
6. “Pee Mak” – This comedy tells the story of a group of friends who must deal with the supernatural powers of their friend’s pregnant wife.
7. “Nang Mai” – This drama follows the life of a young woman who is dealing with the death of her father and the pressures of being the sole breadwinner for her family.
8. “คนกลางคืน / The Middle Night” – This suspense