3am movie thai: 9 movies on Netflix you should watch
There’s nothing like curling up with a good movie in the wee hours of the morning. And if you’re looking for some recommendations on what to watch at 3am, we’ve got you covered. Here are nine movies that you should check out when you’re ready to curl up and enjoy a good flick.
1) The Shining – If horror is your thing, then The Shining is definitely worth watching at 3am. It’s one of the most infamous and popular movies ever made, so there’s no shortage of creepy scenes to keep you entertained.
2) The Omen – Another classic horror movie that can be enjoyed at any time of day or night. It’s got a lot of suspense and excitement built into it, so it’ll keep you hooked from beginning to end.
3) Deadpool – Deadpool is probably one of the most entertaining and exhilarating superhero movies out there. And it’s perfect for an early morning viewing – full of humor and violence that will have you cheering from start to finish.
4) Donnie Darko – A peculiar but captivating movie about a young boy who begins seeing visions of death, Donnie Darko is definitely something you don’t want to miss at 3am. It may seem strange at first, but once you see it it’ll be hard to forget.
5) Pan’s Labyrinth – One of the most beautifully crafted Spanish language films ever made, Pan’s Labyrinth is darkly atmospheric and will leave you
best thai movies 2020
Netflix is a great place to find new movies, but sometimes you just want to watch something old and classic. That’s where the best thai movies come in. Here are nine of the best Thai movies that you should check out on Netflix.
1. “The King and I” (1956)
If you love classic musicals, then you have to check out “The King and I.” This movie tells the story of the relationship between the British King George VI and Lady Thiang, a Thai princess. It’s a touching and beautiful story that will make you fall in love with Thailand all over again.
2. “Apt Pupil” (1998)
This thriller is based on the novel “The Boy Who Knew Too Much” by Robert Galbraith. It follows an American student who is taken hostage by a gang of Russian criminals in Oslo, Norway. The film is suspenseful and dark, and it will leave you on the edge of your seat until the very end.
3. “Bangkok Dangerous” (2008)
This action-packed thriller tells the story of two American journalists who are kidnapped while covering the Thai coup d’état of 2006. They are held hostage for six months before being released unharmed, but their lives are forever changed as a result of their experience in Bangkok Dangerous.
4. “The Beach” (2000)
If you’re looking for a
classic again thai movie
Netflix is a great resource for finding old and new movies alike. Whether you’re looking for something lighthearted or something more dramatic, there are sure to be options on Netflix. Here are 9 classic Thai movies that you should watch if you’re looking for a good night’s sleep.
1) The Protector
This movie stars Samir Radet as a Bangkok policeman who is forced to defend the city against an international gangster (played by Tony Leung Chiu Wai). It’s a thrilling adventure with plenty of action and intrigue.
2) The Lady Vanishes
In this Hitchcock-inspired thriller, a married woman disappears from her London home and her husband begins to worry. The police are unable to find any clues, so he hires private investigators to look into the situation.
3) Ong-Bak: Muay Thai Warrior
This powerhouse martial arts movie tells the story of a young man who is exiled from his village in Thailand and trains to become the best fighter in the world. Along the way, he meets other fighters and learns about the power of forgiveness.
4) The Beach
This Academy Award-winning movie tells the story of two friends who spend their summer vacation in Thailand. While there, they fall in love with different girls and have all sorts of adventures.
5) The King and I
This musical tells the story of Srisa Chandra Potter, an English woman who is taken prisoner by the king of S