5 Movies You Can Watch In Thai That Are All-Starring Khmer Actors
If you’re looking for some good movies to watch that are all starring Khmer actors, here are five great options:
1. The Last Reel: This movie is set in the 1970s and follows the story of a young woman who dreams of becoming a famous actress. When she finally gets her big break, she finds out that the film she’s starring in is actually a porn movie.
2. 3 Generations: This movie tells the story of three generations of women who are all dealing with different issues in their lives. The first generation is struggling with infertility, the second generation is dealing with an abusive husband, and the third generation is trying to find themselves.
3. Above Us Only Sky: This movie is about a young woman who is struggling to deal with the death of her brother. She turns to drugs and alcohol to numb the pain but eventually realizes that she needs to face her grief head-on if she ever wants to move on with her life.
4. The Missing Picture: This documentary tells the story of Cambodia under the Khmer Rouge regime through the use of clay figurines. It’s a powerful and moving film that will give you a better understanding of what Cambodians went through during that time period.
5. First They Killed My Father: This movie is based on the book by Loung Ung, which tells her personal story of growing up during the Khmer Rouge regime. It’s a harrowing tale, but
the medium that movies online
the medium that movies online
If you’re looking for a Thai movie to watch that stars Khmer actors, then you’re in luck! Here are five great options that are all available to watch online:
1. “The Medium” – This movie tells the story of a young woman who discovers her ability to communicate with the dead and decides to use her gift to help others.
2. “The Ghostkeeper” – A young man must protect his village from a vengeful spirit that has been unleashed upon them.
3. “The Cambodian Son” – This film follows the journey of a young man who is forced to leave his home in Cambodia and start a new life in Thailand.
4. “The Redeemer” – A woman seeks revenge against the man who killed her family.
5. “Bunohan: Return to Murder” – This action-packed film follows a hitman who is hired to kill a man in Thailand.
Thai x movie
If you are a fan of Khmer movies, then you will definitely want to check out these five Thai films that feature some of the most popular Khmer actors. From comedies to dramas, these movies have something for everyone.
1. “Nang Mai” – This hilarious comedy follows the misadventures of a group of friends who embark on a road trip to Thailand. Along the way, they run into all sorts of trouble but manage to stick together and have a truly memorable experience.
2. “Jailbreak” – This action-packed film follows a group of prisoners who stage a daring escape from a Thai prison. With the help of some sympathetic guards, they must fight their way through the jungle and evade capture by the authorities.
3. “The Last Reel” – This heartwarming drama tells the story of a young woman who discovers her late father was once a famous Cambodian filmmaker. She sets out to find his lost films and preserve his legacy.
4. “The Missing Picture” – This powerful documentary tells the story of the Cambodian genocide through the use of archival footage and interviews with survivors. It is an emotionally harrowing but essential film about this dark period in history.
5. “First They Killed My Father” – Based on the memoir by Loung Ung, this film chronicles her experiences growing up during the Khmer Rouge regime. It is a moving and harrowing tale of survival against all odds
Thai horror movies 2022
If you love horror movies and you’re looking for something new to watch, then you’ll want to check out these Thai horror movies that all starring Khmer actors. From ghost stories to slasher films, there’s something for everyone on this list.
1. Nang Nak
Nang Nak is a classic Thai ghost story that has been adapted into a movie several times. The most recent adaptation, released in 2019, stars Chea Vannareth as the titular character. This version of the story is set in present-day Cambodia and follows Nak, a young woman who is haunted by the ghost of her dead husband.
2. Pee Mak
Pee Mak is a 2013 comedy-horror film that became a huge hit in Thailand. The movie stars Mario Maurer as Mak, a soldier who is sent home on leave to his village. While there, Mak and his friends must deal with a zombie outbreak that threatens the whole town.
Laddaland is a 2011 thriller about a family who moves to a new house in the country. Soon after they arrive, strange things start happening in the house and the family starts turning on each other. The movie stars Krissada Terrence as Thun, one of the members of the family who finds himself caught up in the mystery.