The 5 million things to know about the movie Thais
Thais is a heart-warming romantic comedy that tells the story of two disparate people who are forced to confront their fears and prejudices when they are paired together for a work project. The film features an all-star cast that includes America Ferrera, Tony Leung Chiu Wai, and Andy Lau.
Known for her roles in box office hits like Sex and the City and Crazy, Stupid, Love, American actress America Ferrera shines as the ambitious young woman who teams up with the older, more experienced Tony Leung Chiu Wai. Together, they must put aside their differences and learn to trust each other if they hope to complete their project on time.
The chemistry between Ferrera and Leung is palpable from the beginning of the film, and viewers are able to relate to their struggles as both individuals try to navigate life’s complicated waters. Thais is a charming romantic comedy that will leave you feeling optimistic about love – no matter what form it takes.
best thai romantic movies
Thai romantic movies are known for their heart-wrenching, tear-jerking stories. Whether it’s a love story between two strangers or a lifelong friendship turned romantic, these movies always have a way of tugging at your heartstrings. Here are the five best Thai romantic movies:
The Princess and the Frog
This film follows Tiana, a young woman who is trying to find her way in the world after her family is forced to move away from Louisiana. When she meets Prince Naveen, she starts to feel like she’s found her place again. However, Tiana soon learns that Naveen has been cursed and must leave the kingdom before he turns into a frog. Tiana tries to help him find a cure, but they eventually fall in love while overcoming obstacles along the way.
The Wedding Banquet
In this movie, Thao and Duang meet at a wedding banquet and quickly fall in love. They decide to leave the party early so that they can be alone, but their parents (who are also in love) follow them and force them to get married. Thao and Duang have to figure out how to make their relationship work while still living under the same roof.
A Good Woman
This movie tells the story of Na jaan jai (literally translated as “No Woman”), a woman who has spent her entire life working as a maidservant in a wealthy family. She falls in love with one of
con artist thai movie
1. “Thais” is a 2017 Thai drama film directed by Apichatpong Weerasethakul and written by Voraphol Sanguanpong.
2. The film stars Preeya Suriyonkul, Tukchai Rungruangrattana, Nonthaburi Govinda Rao and Jiratpong Weerasethakul in leading roles.
3. It tells the story of two con artists – Suriyonkul’s character, who falls in love with a rich woman, and Govinda Rao’s character, who becomes involved in a blackmail racket – over the course of several years.
4. The film premiered at the 2017 Cannes Film Festival, where it won the Palme d’Or award. It was released in Thailand on 2 October 2017 and in the United States on 17 November 2017.
5. Thais has been met with critical acclaim, with many critics praising its script, direction and performances. It has been nominated for the Academy Award for Best Foreign Language Film at the 90th Academy Awards but lost to The Shape of Water.